My Family

by - 10:58 PM


Hai! Sssttt.. sebenernya ini essay yang aku buat pas mata kuliah writing. Well, aku nulis ini pake hati loh :') #ceileehh.. Aku post ini di sini soalnya siapa tau aja ada yang baca, terus tersentuh (what?!) dan kita semua jadi bisa lebih menghargai dan bersyukur dengan keluarga yang kita punya :') Check this out!

http://az616578.vo.msecnd.net/files/2016/07/03/636031539328703818-655738028_family-027.jpg.png

My family is so precious to me. There are two main reasons for that. First, I love my family so much. How can I not love them? My family, especially my parents are the ones who have been taking care of me since I was a baby until this time. They protected me when I was weak. They taught me many things; how to walk, how to speak, how to do this and that, and they also taught me about love. They show me what love is. Their love for their children is eternal. Their struggle to raise us, their times that has been spent to raise us, they are priceless and can never be payed back. I love my sisters and brothers too. They are the best friends in the world and can never be replaced (of course my parents also can never be replaced). We may laugh out loud together one day, spend the day together doing all the things that we like. But the next day we fight just because an unimportant problem like yesterday never happened. And the following day we go on a trip together and talk to each other without hesitation. Yes, that’s what sibling is.

And second, my family is a place where the people that love me gather. There’s no place that has the atmosphere that I feel when I’m with my family everywhere I go. My family is the place where I never feel not loved. May be sometimes when I visit my friends’ homes I feel a little bit jealous of the warmth of their family because I’m having a fight at home. But in other cases, I feel so grateful of my family. Some people are broken home and I’m not. Some people don’t even have parents but I do. Some people lost their siblings and my siblings are still around me. Some people want sister or brother and I have both. And may be some people want to have a fight with their siblings while they don’t have any. There are more reasons for me to feel so grateful of my family that I have than the reasons to feel jealous of others’ families, others’ lives. No one will love us like our family members do. So we better spend our time to be grateful of what we have, of the family that we have. We better spend our time to make the best moments with our precious ones before it’s too late.

Note: boleh copy paste dengan syarat sertakan LINK ya :)

You May Also Like

0 komentar